ACCESSIBILITY COMMITMENT STATEMENT
KAT Apparel (“we”, “us”, or “our”) wants everyone who visits KAT Apparel to feel welcome and find the experience of shopping on KAT Apparel rewarding. In order to make our website accessible to individuals who rely on assistive technologies or alternative input devices, we are in the process of implementing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A &AA conformance (“Guidelines”) on our website. We are committed to identifying and meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and appropriate manner through compliance with the Guidelines.
HOW ARE WE MAKING KAT Apparel ACCESSIBLE?
Our team strives to ensure KAT Apparel is in compliance with accessibility laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we engage industry leading accessibility vendors like Level Access to identify areas that need improvement.
STEPS WE’VE TAKEN TO ACCOMPLISH OUR GOALS
We have developed an accessibility plan that outlines our strategy to meet the requirements under the Guidelines and implement the changes necessary to make KAT Apparel accessible to persons with disabilities.
Here are some of the items we have addressed to make sure KAT Apparel is accessible for all:
- The Guidelines are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We perform tests on KAT Apparel to identify areas that need improvement to ultimately ensure we meet or exceed the standards set by the Guidelines.
- Our team is working to ensure our images and digital content are fully accessible through alternative text, captions, and transcripts.
- We are working towards full keyboard access.
- We are striving for consistency in the way we build our site—so that once we are fully compliant with the Guidelines, disabled persons accessing KAT Apparel will enjoy the same experience as everyone accessing KAT Apparel.
We appreciate your patience with us, as we continue to take steps towards full compliance with the Guidelines.
A NOTE ON THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Along with KAT Apparel, we link to third party sites (such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) and may also include or embed third party content to share information and promotional content.
We cannot control or correct problems with these third party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.
Below are the publicly available accessibility guides of the third party sites we may use:
- Facebook: Facebook Help Center regarding accessibility
- Google: Google’s statement on accessibility
- YouTube: Information on using YouTube with a screen reader
- Instagram: Instagram Help Center regarding accessibility
- Vimeo: Accessibility Information on the new Vimeo player
Chat with a live customer service representative. Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as us.
For a copy of this accessibility statement or other accessibility related inquiries or assistance, email us at email@example.com.